- Information Collection and Use
We will/may collect personal data about you as described below.
a) Create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
b) Identify and suggest connections with other XSQUADS Tech Private Limited users;
c) Operate and improve our Service;
d) Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
e) Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
f) Provide and deliver products and services you request;
g) Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
h) Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by XSQUADS Tech Private Limited and our selected partners;
i) Enable you to communicate with other users and/or link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Our primary goal in collecting and using information is to create your account, and/or provide Services that you consent to, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research, and create reports for internal use. You are not required to provide personally identifiable information to visit the Site; however, in order to take advantage of certain features, you may need to provide some personally identifiable information. Username and Password. In order to access your third party message accounts, you must enter your applicable user name(s) and password(s). To use the basic Services of the Site we do not store your password(s) on our server. If you wish to utilize advanced features of Site, such as automatic sign-in, storage of your and password(s) may be necessary. Aggregate Usage Data. XSQUADS Tech Private Limited may collect usage data and other information on all users, including data about their usage of the site and its various features, but it is not personally identifiable except as described below under the IP Addresses section. Social Features. From time to time, XSQUADS Tech Private Limited has / may have features that allow friends to share more information about themselves with other friends, including information about what they are doing on the Site. XSQUADS Tech Private Limited may store the personally identifiable information that you provide us in order to provide these services, including your friends list. Whenever a social feature involves the disclosure of personally identifiable information about you to other people, XSQUADS Tech Private Limited will either provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the disclosure or will seek your consent prior to making the disclosure.
- Phone Platforms: iOS, Android and Windows Devices
- Invite a Friend
- Customer Service
- Push Notifications
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device’s location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
7. Information collected from third parties
When you access our Game and/or Services using a third-party platform(such as Google, Apple, Game Center, Twitter, or Facebook). We collect certain information from your profile/account on the third-party platforms as permitted by the terms of the third-party platform and your privacy settings thereon. For example, these include:
– Google: Google ID, nickname, profile image, purchase history
– Apple: Apple ID, profile image, purchase history
– Game Center: User ID, nickname, profile image
– Twitter: Twitter ID, nickname, profile image, friends list
– Facebook: Name, Facebook ID, profile picture, friends list (Stored locally on your device)
– Coda Payments: User ID, email address, mobile number, server ID, purchase history
8. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for a variety of purposes, primarily, to provide the Game and the Service (collectively, the “Game Service”) to players like you and to improve the quality of the Game Service. These include:
– Operating the Game Service,
– Providing opportunities to participate in the events or surveys relating to the Game Service,
– Solving technical problems and improving the quality of the Service,
– Identification of individual players to provide the Game service,
– Technical protection against usage of unauthorized programs,
– Preventing inappropriate gameplay that could harm other players,
– Tracking usage patterns and analyzing trends of players, calculate statistics on service use,
– Searching player statistics and provision of the leaderboard,
– Operating E-sports events and providing opportunities to participate in tournament(s), and
– Providing customer service by collecting and responding to inquires.
In the majority of cases, processing of your personal information is:
– necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps to enter into a contract at your request: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our Service, we use your information to maintain your account and your profile and to provide Service and customer support to you.
– in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we may analyze players’ behaviors in our Game and/or Services to continuously improve our Service. Also, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection, and other legal purposes.
– necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation: For example, we may process your personal information to comply with applicable accounting rules which require keeping accounting records and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement.
9. Sharing Your Information
We give permission to third parties, including service providers who process personal information on behalf of us to provide customer support and to manage our community. Examples of these third parties include:
– third party program restriction providers to block cheating tools and unauthorized programs,
– cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services,
– third party payment service providers (including but not limited to App Store, Google Play) to assist with payment for transactions or providing withdrawing service for sellers,
– marketing platforms and providers of analytics services relating to players’ behavior, in order to tailor the Service and to conduct marketing activities,
– online survey service providers in order to improve the game service,
– customer service providers to respond to users’ inquiries,
– E-sports events providers to hold and operate the E-sports events.
We may also share your information where such disclosure is essential to comply with a legal obligation or a lawful data access request.
Here is a brief on how your data is handled, where it’s stored, and how it gets deleted in the ScarFall game.
10.1 Users have multiple login options including Facebook and Guest login as below.
10.2 Tapping facebook login will fetch details like your Facebook profile name, user ID, Profile Picture, friend list and stores it on your device for the multiplayer and social gaming experience. Once logged in, you will be able to view your facebook friend list who played ScarFall.
10.3 If you wish to logout, You can tap your profile name option available on the top right corner of the lobby screen, Which will open your profile page having Facebook logout button at the bottom right.
10.4 Tapping on the logout option will open a dialog box for confirmation, If you tap “Yes” you will be logged out and all your Facebook data like your profile name, ID, Profile Picture and friend list stored in your device will be deleted immediately.
11. Game Data Collection
Whenever you play our games, we will/may collect anonymous data using the service of Google Analytics and sometimes use flurry (or such other service providers as we may deem appropriate). The data thereby collected is presented to us in an anonymous form to include, for example, the percentage of users who complete a particular level.
13. Third Party Services
14. Mobile Analytics
We will/may use mobile analytics softwares to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
15. Device Feature Access Permissions
At game startup, we ask for a few device feature access permissions like Microphone and Storage, which are required for the game to save temporary data in the device and offer voice chat during gameplay.
16. Ad Networks
We do not serve ads within the Sites, but we do serve ads within our games and the advertisers we use have their own terms of service which are compatible with the terms of services of the mobile platforms. The option to opt out of advertising is not available for all of our games. When available, advertisement can be blocked by making an in app purchase. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you. In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
17. Disclosure of Your information
We do not share your personal data/information except as approved by you or as described below:
We take reasonable measures to protect your data/information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
19. Your Privacy Rights
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal information. Please note that some information may be exempt from such requests based on applicable law and your exercise of such rights may prevent you from continuing to access or use the Game Service. To make a request concerning your rights or if you have any other questions, please contact us by sending an email to the address specified in the “Contact” section. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
20. Children’s Privacy
21. Contact Information
XSQUADS Tech Private Limited,
209, Royal Trade Center
Opp Star Bazaar, Adajan Hazira Road
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org